Quotes

Journalist: “What kind of a relationship do you have with Peter Sauber?”
Kimi: “He is my boss.”

Journalist:"The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?"
Kimi: "It protects my head."

Journalist:"Do you have any special rituals when the helmet is concerned like many have?"
Kimi: "I wipe it so that I can see better."

Martin Brundle: "Kimi, you missed the presentation by Pele."
Kimi: “Yeah.”
Martin Brundle: ”Will you get over it?”
Kimi: “Yeah. I was having a shit.”

Journalist: “Is it true that sometimes you’re bored in the car?”
Kimi: “Only when I am in front by a country mile, like in Melbourne last year. Then you are thinking about other things or you’re playing with the buttons on the steering wheel.”
Interviewer:“The most exciting moment during the race weekend?”
Kimi: “I think so it’s the race start, always.”
Interviewer: “The most boring?”
Kimi: “Now.”

Journalist: "What are similarities of Formula 1 and WRC?"
Kimi: "Well, I still have a steering wheel, four tyres and a pedal."

Team Radio: "OK Kimi next car behind is Alonso, 5 seconds behind you"
Kimi: "Just leave me alone, i know what i'm doing"

Team Radio:"Keep working all four tires, keep working all four tires"
Kimi: "Yes, yes, yes i'm doing all that, you don't have to remind me every second"


Kimi: "Driving is the only thing I love about Formula 1."

No comments:

Post a Comment